These days I had a problem. My PC has two network adapter one of them is wireless adapter the second one is wired network adapter. Two of them has internet connection. Wired one has some network policy because of the enterprise network. The wireless network has no any policy. I want to use two of them at the same time but I faced some problem. Because the priority of wired network less than wireless one. But I wanted change this rule by following steps as below.
1. Open Command Prompt and type: route print – you will see a list of active routes, the last column displaying their “metric”. Lower metric routes are preferred over higher ones.
2. Open the Network Adapter Properties (Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network Connections > right-click on adapter and choose Properties)
3. Open the properties of Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
4. Click on Advanced.
5. Untick “Automatic Metric” and set the interface metric to a number.
6. Hit OK until you close the Network Adapter properties.
7. Repeat steps 2-6 for your other network adapter(s) choosing different metrics. Remember lower metrics are preferred over higher ones.
Check the new metrics in Command Prompt by typing: route print